Saturday, May 18, 2013

New mistress in scrap and lifting

Yep... it happened!
My 5 year old, was telling me for a long time now, that she will do cards a 100% better then me...
:)
 Recently me and wonderful girl Valerka exchanged some of our works (mermaids). When I received Valera's mermaid my daughter Victoria was so impressed by Lera's work, she decided to... right-LIFT it!

Here she is, hard at work:



She put Lera's work right in front of her, and did a pretty darn good job (My humble opinion)
After she was done, she announced, that she wants to send it to Lera, and... drum roll please-she want's to have Lera's work JUST for her!
I was under my table for a while... :)
This is Viktoria's finished work:

I did only two things here... well. 3.
I covered the whole picture with Mod Podge, put it in a frame, and glued all the accents with glue gun.

She colored mermaid with pencils, background was done by her! with soap bubbles and food coloring,
then she stamped fishes, octopus and crab... oh yes, bubbles too :)

There is some glitter, liquid pearls, micro glass beads and flower soft.
Then, she placed all the accents where she wanted them, and I glued them (it's just way too hot for 5 year old!)
Well, I am a proud mama, but a bit jealous, I wish she lifted my work :( and I wish I could have kept THIS masterpiece! But, it is not for me-it is for Lera.
Ler, I hope you'll like this.
She is quite proud of herself.
And even her brother liked it, and now HE wants to do similar thing, but with Transformers-for himself :)
Where did they got this, I wonder.... ;) ???






Lera's and Victoria's works side by side:

 

8 comments:

  1. Наденька, замечательная работа у дочки получилась, талантом вся в маму)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Какое чудо!!! Викуся просто волшебница, у нее так красиво получилось! Такие детальки классные! Очень понравилась звездочка у ухом у русалки, так красиво, и украшения на рамке.. И работа со штампами великолепная! Передай, пожалуйста, Вике большое спасибо! Как мне повезло, что получу в подарок такую красоту! Повешу над своим рабочим столом, мне очень приятно, что моя работа вдохновила такую молодую и талантливую мастерицу)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ого! ну хотя у такой талантливой мамочки такая же и детка должна была родится:) Картина лишь подтверждает этот факт!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very nice work, congrats to your girl, she's talented, as her mother ! A big bravo !!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Nadia --- your daughter is precious and what a talented artist she is. Nadia her work is beautiful!!!! Like Mother Like Daughter!! Oh Sugar --- how proud I am for you!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Надюша, это просто уау! Ничего себе, что твоя дочка делает в 5 лет! Думаю, что растет крутой художник! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW.....I'm floored!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She did a phenomenal job!!!! BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am VERY proud of her Christina, I even put in a second table in my scrap room so we can work side by side :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...